View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 03:31 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I... really don't see an issue with this. All it does is computing the winner from the start, saving a lot of CPU, instead of computing the same thing over and over again (which is pointless).

From a coding point of view, this is probably even the preferred method in general. It doesn't affect the competing individuals in either way, since them winning or not comes down to having the same amount of luck in both cases.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
Yeah, I agree with Ziro here. It's the same event regardless.

I don't see what's pointless about making the event really about the altars being lucky instead of a chosen person being lucky, we already have a Raffle for that. It comes down to whoever made the event not having the time to consider what the event is about, picking an altar at random each round to save yourself from elimination, not sitting on 1 altar for the entire duration of the event because you've been chosen to win regardless of whichever altar you're situated on.