Thread: MY Opinion
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickp2p View Post
O: can you please explain more?
Out of the several dozen instances Classic has detected possible speed hacking since the movement system was implemented, quite literally 99% of the time the culprit has been caught for it on a different server within a few weeks either before or after that specific occurrence.

On the rare instance (maybe a handful of times) that the culprit had no prior hack related ban history and hadn't later been caught elsewhere, all but one were a (new) trial account.
With that one P2P account exception, I PMed that person on a different server and they basically played dumb pretending they didn't have any recollection of ever being disconnected rather than claiming they were innocent.

I also try to ask people to come clean about it and explain how they did it with the possibility of being spared a ban, inwhich case all but one person (and I think that person was simply pretending to be some type of pro hacker) that had admitted doing it also admitted they had used WSU.