View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
oo tell me more
I logged onto Era to receive a popup saying "Please read the rules regarding scamming <here>", except when I clicked <here> nothing happened, when I clicked X to try and close the gui nothing happened, my player was completely stuck and the same problem occurred after reconnecting.

UN was actually possible to move my character around, just I walked out of the OSL to find myself PKing with 3 hearts + level 1 sword against about 10 people that seemed to have 13 hearts and level 3 sword.
A fun challenge for myself but something I'd imagine would scare legit noobs away.

So all in all a pretty terrible experience on what are the top 3 Graal servers, I'd have probably reported the 2 main issues if not for being busy with scripting stuff for Classic.