Thread: Ideas for Zone?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:48 PM
ImThatGuy
pez307 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerProNL View Post
Pez, if you want to release the PPShop, it's ready for release I think, you should check it out and if you like it release it, it only needs a class in iricia
It's fully functioning, yet the GUI isn't too great.

Quote:
I have just one question: Why the **** does your entire staff team have spawned weps in just 2 days of your reign? I tried asking one of them how they came to acquire RP's, when I've known them for a good # of years and NEVER seen them with it, and they say ''event''. So either you guys still host RP's events with 4 players on, or there's a serious spawning epidemic. Just how the **** does Frazzle suddenly have Doubleshotgun, rp's, bp's? and I saw another one running around with Twinblade the other day.

I give Powerpro a thumbs up for finally leaving, but a thumbs down for leaving us with somebody who used to hack on Zone 24/7.
Not sure who you think use to hack on Zone 24/7, i mean please require proof with the post. Also, frazzle has perm Doubleshot and Magnums which he bought with the old VIP Christmas package, his Rp's were won along with his Bp's. Yet, i'll be looking into his logs to check for any spawned weapons.

Quote:
Go into my Gelat shop needs to be revamped thread and start working on that.

Trash the PP Shop idea, it goes against what it actually is.

Rollback will not happen.
I'm not a big fan on the PP Shop, yet it may come in useful.
Gelat items can't be added into the trader, yet i'm currently in contact with Stefan asking a few things.