Thread: iZone
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 03:00 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The Zone iPhone server is planned to be released sometime later this year or early next year. It will support a bigger drop ship / sky world. It's also planned to replace the PC server so that PC players can play against iPhone or Facebook players. Basicly the first iPhone server (with a mission as introduction) and the current PC Zone server will somehow be merged, streamlined and get a place to hangout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feonix View Post
But you are planning on replacing Zone's current staff team right? And also, do you plan on resetting all the players before the release?

I would recommend you to run izone, since nobody else that currently plays Zone can be trusted, or is qualified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Awesome, still wondering if the current Zone players will be reset, or get anything for being a Zone player before this happens.
This.

if i lose my permanent weaps; I'm never coming back...unless you can get permanent weaps again...which i doubt you guys will ever let us do... I worked hard for those

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()