View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 03:21 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
stop making PC GRAAL IS DOOMED threads

No seriously, we could have done that just fine before but with the influx of changes (however long that'll take) and more importantly the popularity of the iPhone servers, calling Graal dead now would be retarded.

It would be more accurate to say UN is dying, but PC Graal? I don't know about you guys but Zodiac is doing fine and Era has a handful of players (for what reason I don't know, Era is such a boring and horrible server). I would like to see our dear Classic back asap and I wanna see the news spread to the iPhone folks. It hurts me to say it because they're all kids and are going to be very annoying but playercount is indeed playercount.

p.s old playerlist on v6 pls.