View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 02:35 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
You quit because of a bread graphic?
I quit Zodiac in 2007 shortly after becoming the first Aeromancer for almost the same reasons. I created a wind staff for them, and they used it as an earth staff, and refused to take it off. It seems to be off now, but most of the wind items were green, and the wind staff was pink. So I created one that was green from the earth staff. Anyway, I quit because of that... I had an amazing green outfit, and no cool green weapons... I didn't care that it would have been the weakest weapon. So I can almost understand quitting because of bread.. almost..

Staff I created in the top right.
Picture if you care to see.
This is of my old portfolio from a past college class. "One of the sections I could put other work I've worked on in that year"

-Interesting story-
The levels at the top are the horrible versions that I fixed and have on the bottom. Sadly the LAT Admin of the server was about 11 or 12, and I was 16? years old at the time.. Anyway, I got fired as LAT, jailed, and cursed at. :] The owner of the server wanted to keep me, but wanted to keep her as LAT Admin, so I didn't try to stay. I had no interest of taking over as LAT Admin so I told my friend to keep her and that I would quit as LAT. I still like them, but think they could be smaller, and have more details..

Even back then I apparently went for 3D look. ^.^
I'm proud of my self seeing that comment on the image.

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz