View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 09:52 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
ZIP up your folder with the GMAP file and all it's levels in it and attach it please.

When you're saving you need to put the .gmap extention at the end. If you save it as just:

yourworld instead of yourworld.gmap it messes up, and doesn't generate the levels properly.
I'm not sure if that always works, maybe you could enlighten myself as well.
As a Mac user, I've noticed working with ganis, I open them up as a text file and as long as I click save the gani usually works. The icon also is still plain white.
However when I use save as the file looks like a text file, and I don't believe it works.. I know it doesn't on Graal Shop any longer, but I haven't tried it online. It basically takes it out of gani state even when I change it to .gani and I'm unsure why. May have to test it all again..

Anyway, from what I believe I know now, on Macs at least, sometimes changing the extension doesn't seem to work...

I'd strike through the part Mac seeing as I used an older windows computer.. but there is no strikeout button on here.. D: Point is, sometimes it changing the extension doesn't seem to work.. >.> or just those few times for me..
I have a lot of problems randomly with gani files. Anyway I don't know if this helps point out the problem he may be having.. could only be a problems with ganis for all I know..

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz