Thread: Era - Facebook
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
I dunno, but I get the feeling that the Android/iOS/Facebook versions will be released as "Standalone games" created by Eurocentre and the PC version is essentially going to be rendered as a total development platform (Hence the dev tool updates all of a sudden that were announced) and Gold/Classic/Hosted will cease to exist (or be completely useless) and everything will be "Design your own world, play with your own stuff, invite friends to play your personal "space" etc etc instead, doing away with a server list entirely and just have news from the "Standalone games" being updated to the login screen. Money made from the PC version would just be extra bread on the side since the other versions are raking in the real dough.

Personal feeling of course, but the way things are being set up, if it were my idea I'm sure it would have crossed my mind to look at it that way. Certainly makes for a global gelat shop possible rather than multiple gelat shops on servers and can still do away with the account subscription since it's no longer necessary, charging people only for creating servers.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·