View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 03:25 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Lackluster content for the masses is cheaper than impressive content crafted by talented individuals like yourself. As true as everything you said is, it's been painfully obvious for a long time that the powers that be are rather uninterested in the community - both developers and players - that Graal hosts, and more interested in turning a profit. Just look at the last thread Unix posted before the Facebook announcement. So many broken promises and missed opportunities to satisfy the long term players and workers.

You can't really blame them. The casual market that is iPhone games and Bejeweled on Facebook is a much nicer place to be, it requires much less effort in the long run than it would take for a legitimate game to make just as much money.

It's some twisted analogy about how Stefan went from a humble port/rip of Zelda, something magical with potential, to a thoroughly milked time-wasting game. Something about selling your soul I guess.

e. as someone who is primarily just a player, I have to say that I appreciate you devs a lot for all that you do, and my constant violent criticism in threads, even for new/unskilled developers is only because I love you. Except Soala.

Last edited by kia345; 03-21-2011 at 03:42 AM..