Thread: MY opinion
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 02:11 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
I personally think that the way older more established players act towards new players generally goes hand in hand with how new players typically act, it's just one of those inevitable things perhaps in the same way as an older group of people may act towards a younger group of people, this doesn't apply to Graal however but quite alot of online games.

What makes this more of a problem is that Graal's playerbase largely consists of the very same people, atleast up until the iPhone migrations the majority of players were those with a lifetime Classic subscription that had been around for several years, there being relatively little fresh intake of new players consistently throughout this time, so now it's happening at a much higher rate so much more suddenly than everyone is used to there's bound to be a clash.

So in a nutshell I think it's just a natural way of things that will heal itself in time, what I am more concerned about however is whether or not the main Graal servers are friendly enough to new players in terms of their content, this is something that would be losing more new players for reasons such as not knowing what to do or how to play than an aggressive attitude among the older players.