View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 10:06 PM
HarDKoRe1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to HarDKoRe1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by avengis View Post
ok when i talk about people in my guild i thnk of the likes of Shane, Alana JJ you know your homies, the ones who the idea rested with in the beginning, and then the dreaded moment comes, adding the not so familier secondary ranking members, the ones who dont really get your guild but join nontheless, imagery of most graal guilds now is twisted, in the sense of everybody has thier own take on the morals and the guild and how they act out thier role in the guild ect ect.
now there is always "that one person" who ticks you off in a guild, the one you never really agree with, the one that seems to treat the guild as a popularity race and ruins the experience for you at times.

feel free to vent the names and reasons of said players here <3
The guild I belong to gets rid of the people that could possibly cause conflict within the guild. I know there's a ton of arrogant "a-holes" in BTK, but I can't control that. All I know is, we're a tight knit group that has stayed alive for ten years. We might be infamous, but I'd rather be infamous than not known at all.