View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 05:49 AM
_Zelph is on a distinguished road
New "Neetris" game with multiplayer modes.

Hey everyone!

I meant to make a post about this on the Graal forums earlier, but I was in such a rush to release this for Christmas and return to my family and other affairs that I forgot to do so until now. I hope everyone had some good holidays!

Some of you might remember the old "Neetris" (Tetris variant) game that UN has had for a little while. I was finally able to get a chunk of time during my holiday break to make all of the features that I've originally planned for it. In addition to single player, it now has versus and co-op modes. Versus allows you to play side-by-side with somebody to see who's better! Co-op, which I think is actually something pretty new, has you and a partner take turns placing the pieces. It's quite a unique challenge.

For either multiplayer modes, you can invite a specific player or just jump in to the "quick match" queue and be joined up with the next ready person.

There are also two leader boards. Single player and versus modes share the same leaderboard because the gameplay is identical. Co-op has its own leaderboard to show the pairs of people who worked the best together.

I think that's about it. Have some screenshots.