Thread: Dead Zone
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 12:09 AM
Tenchry
Tenchry_P2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tenchry_P2P Send a message via MSN to Tenchry_P2P
An Update list with cool ideas for the staffs:
- A little gmap where you can buy guns and medic, and chat with peoples < dropship
- When you enter another planet, you will be placed in a spaceshuttle and you will fly like 5 seconds to another planet. < lol...
- Monsters in one planet, so you can get more experience and money. < chaingun = some ez ass exp + money
- Little events hosted by players, but they have to pay from their own < best idea you actually have there..
- Player Shops, players who sell stuff that they bought. < lol..
- Less Gelat items and more perm weapons, because 300 for sniper is way too much < sniper is like 3 months..? and gelat sucks anyway

- Archievments would be cool, not medals, so if you have 1000 kills, you will get a cool gun < stupid prize, and achievements were listed before and achievements are basically medals so it's not exactly an idea

- A starter weapon for noobs < you mean a basic tutorial of saying YO CHOOSE A CLASS
- No gold clothes, Just clothes for everyone < not exactly a pro idea to make a server great again..
- Pipebombs for money in store, not for gelats < i agree with this the most because i'm a pipebomb *****, nothing else

gj
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
Fail. Its because the forums are more fun than the actual game.