View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Yeah, I'm really glad the "p" in PWA stands for "No-regard for Player input whatsoever"
The P actually stands for "Playerworld". The W has always been associated separately for some reason. Look at even the forum sections where the W in World is capitalised, though not separated. Possibly that's how it was perceived upon naming by little-English spoken persons at the time such as Stefan. If you, as usual, have to be nitpicky about such trivial things, we're literally the "PA".

To the point, and to be perfectly blunt about it, why would I want players telling me who to put on my team anyway? Who runs the team again? The suggestions I take are from my own team members. I'm not running an election when I hire people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
Another un-noticed decision? You guys are getting really good at them lol
Unnoticed? Stefan just set Ben's rights when I announced it. I then announced it. You just read it. I'd say you noticed. o_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanDaMan View Post
I haven't seen any notice on the forums stating that you're looking for a new member - that's un-fair, however; thankfully, you've made a decent choice.
@WanDaMan: There was never any intention of advertising an open position.

@Everyone: Positions may come, positions may go. When it comes to the crunch, I would much prefer to hire those I know I, and my current team, can work effectively with (both as a team, and knowing as a body that the person hired can work unsupervised). That is better done internally as a discussion. We are the people behind the scenes. In all reality, the public shouldn't really know each and every individual on the team. We're a support group, not a guild of friends.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·