View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeCeaseD View Post
Okay gg how.. you've given one example and even with that I gauruntee you if not myself.. someone else could easily do a styled dither to make a good looking water.. so point still not taken.
The point is it does look worse than the original, which many of the graphics do. I'm not here to prove anything to you, and I'm not all that interested in going through backups to post comparisons. The staff can either take what I said or ignore it, but they will be stupid to mix styles like that and expect it to present itself as a grand revival. It might do to someone with no idea of standards, someone who is used to seeing crap content (it did to me when I first played on it) but after a while it rubs off.