View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 07:43 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Graphic browser is nice. My main reason for even logging on classic in the recent years was to use the head browser, so at least I can exploit and take advantage of classic in the future too.

However, if I could offer a suggestion: Graal is a game that typically has you push your mouse aside and neglect it, unless you're playing a server like Zodiac or GK that demands it. Unless classic is going for a massive overhaul I can't begin to comprehend, it's still going to keep that classic style that uses only q,a,s,d and the arrow keys. Having to jump back to the mouse to mess around with menus could be sort of flow breaking. It's not exactly a hassle, but it could be a bit more convenient to be able to keep using the same keys you've been using when opening menus. This of course applies to all menus that will popup, not just the file browser.

Mouse support is cool for drop downs and context menus, but nothing beats tab and arrows.