View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter123 View Post
Just saying, there isn't much to do on Graal Ghetto. (This "much more" does not exist) No offence to Graal Ghetto, of course.
Quote:
Why make a thread for a server that mainly stole all their content, and that once Tre (The Content Owner) gets back, he is going to get rid of it. Don't know why you gys try hiring for something that isn't even yours.
Quote:
Zone > All
Quote:
Graal Ghetto is outdated, dull and boring. If you want to hire, why don't you tell us of the plans you have for the future (Oh wait I forgot Graal Ghetto doesn't and never will have a plan).
Quote:
Because its a hiring thread with mainly all the content on it that is stolen. Seriously, it's nothing we should expect, nor be excited for. It's tried to come back at least 12 times off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure everyone has lost hope for it.
Quote:
Who says we don't develop? No one, we just either know/had past experience with a server that we know isn't worth the time to work for.
Quote:
No one that is decent in development will work for it, the decent people they've had have been fired for no reason.
Unnecessary