View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 09:02 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fry View Post
Well okay that sucks, people trying layered levels with v6 mentioned it worked fine. If it doesn't then yeah, as problematic as it becomes, it makes more sense to use an actual transparent tile then. If someone wants to add some kind of way to select a transparent tile (an extra control that displays it, along with a button you can press that lets you click on any tile in the tileset to select a new one), that'd be great. Otherwise I'll do it at some point.

Fixed the annoying bugs, thanks for that. What do you mean with your addition 1? Do you mean dragging them into another level tab?
Regarding the second point, you can flood fill with the default tile by right clicking on a set of tiles, flood filling with a group of tiles is on the TODO list, but yeah, don't expect any additions soon, you might be better off using the default level editor.

Edit: Here's the link to 0.2.3
Thank you Fry, I was experiencing a few of these errors earlier today. Nice to see a fix.

I have a question(s). Since I am not able to test my levels online, I am wondering how layers work in relation to the player. If you're using a layer greater than zero, is it drawn above the player? Or are the layers only drawn above the tiles? Also if I use a blocking tile on layer zero, and an unblocking tile on layer one, can the player walk on it (or vice versa)?