Thread: Graal PSP/PS3
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:48 AM
Alure1316 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
It will be interesting but right now it's not possible.
Graal is working on PSP but we cannot distribute yet (PSP Minis don't allow internet access and updating the binary will be harder). On PS3 it should work fine but we need to get access to the development tools and distribution channels.
Do you have to go with the PSP Minis direction? Why not make it a PSN exclusive?

Hopefully you guys don't release Graal as an offline only game (like GBC version...). It should be released once Classic comes back on the PlayerWorlds server and we should also be able to interact with PC/Mac/PS3 users on the PSP. Sure, a few things will be hard to do such as chatting, but luckily the PSP now has a mini keyboard and even an updated in-game key entry system. The controls could work by mapping them correctly. I was thinking of how to get it to work and have some ideas for control mapping. I'll post them later if you are interested

And going on off-topic: Does the iPad version of Graal allow you to log on to PC/Mac servers? Or will it ever? I'm getting my iPad soon, and would like to be able to log on to Classic while I'm on break at school :P