View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 06:01 PM
Zvarri!
benpoke103 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
I think I'm probably speaking for others as well as myself when I say that I want to hear what changes you plan to make to the GDT and what the goal of the GDT will be before I consider applying.
Like I said in IRC earlier, mostly right now we are finishing restructuring, cleaning up some of the confusion that was spread around inside the GDT internally, HR and I haven't had a good talk about some of our plans, but our overall goal is to enhance the player's experience. We haven't decided on what paths we would go down to approach this, but we will be making things more convenient for players and developers as well, by possibly providing pre-built packages of scripts, levels, graphics etc. for free usage, educating about the development process, investigate content-ownership issues (with approval of the PWA, of course), making suggestions directly to Stefan of what to integrate into newer versions of the Client/GServer/NPCServer.

Again, I'd say we'd have more detail of what our exact goals and accomplishments are next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
I'm pretty sure you can't add attachments to forum
PMs
Thanks.

Apps can be E-Mailed to graalgdt - at - -gmail- dot -com-

Forum PM (Preferred)
#graaldt @ Freenode