Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrox222 View Post
Dreth
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrox222 View Post
Dreth
-jaw drops-

How do you know that name?!

I can't believe anyone even REMEMBERS Dreth. Not a lot of people know this, but Dreth is my best mate irl. He was the one who dragged me off Delt to start playing Zone. He quit YEARS ago, though. His little brother went on it every now and again after he quit but even that was a long time ago. Dang. I can't believe someone asides from like Rykuz and the other guys from The Alliance know about him.

I'll text him to check this thread out xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalfordJamesBoii View Post
Wow, Zero, you really made me LOL.
You think YOU can ever be the best on zone, ever?
Think you're a pro?
When you get hit a few times in battle, you run off, proximine the place to ****, go heal, then lure newbs into the mines, well try to.
****, so amazing, I think this guy has what it takes to be the best.
Yeah, course.
I was waiting for a post like this. Didn't have to wait long.

My personal opinion is torn between two people. The first is tao_clan 1 aka Siwin. Not a lot of people played when he was a God. Most of the people laugh in my face when I say he was the best, but not a lot of people who play today were around when he used appirces exclusively, before he quit and came back. He was the first Marshall and, unless I'm mistaken, the first Elite.

I'll admit any day of the week that there were other people that may be his equal, or even his superior. Storm and Gambet were killing machines. The first Zone Xanadu's like Zidaine, Jo, Ace and myself were all formidable. But to me, Siwin only has one rival and that is Touya.

He never really talks about how good he was but even Jin admitted that Touya was better than he was (or the second best after him, depends on his mood). For those of you who remember Jin's ego, this should be quite the statement.

Anyway, I've said my part.