Thread: Too high prices
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by sengir
The thing I dont understand is how, for example, say I had a FHOM +12. I was selling it for 200 Dias when they were 500plat each. Well now that Dias are 250, the FHOM+12 should be 400 Dias!! This is where people went crazy and kept prices the same for everything even though the dias where cut in half!! Theres no economics here!!! NONE!!
Actually, a lot of price changes occured when that happened. The prices of rare items have gone up substantially since.

FHoM is not technically a 'rare' item. It's uncommon because you can't obtain it as easily as diamonds, but you can still make it through alchemy. Likewise, it isn't as rare as limited-production items such as the holiday stuff. The reason why it hasn't gone up in price is because it's no more valuable than it was before.