Thread: A bug in Graal
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:05 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Correction View Post
Hi,

I found a critical bug with Graal v5. When I connect, there is no Classic server in the servers list. I can still connect to it by typing "classic" in the server name field, but it is largely underdeveloped and no one is playing.

I've attached a screenshot of this issue. It is always reproducable. Please resolve this as soon as possible as it renders the game virtually unplayable.

Thanks.

system:
MSI MS-1651 laptop
Arch Linux x86_64 (kernel 2.6.32.9)
Intel P8600 Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz 1066MHz FSB
4GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM 800Mhz FSB
NVIDIA Geforce 9600M GT 512MB (driver 190.53)
I think your issue is that you running on Arch Linux which temporarily allowed in the defective 196.75 NVIDIA drivers into their repos, and onto your computer, due to their rolling release system -- this resulted in your card overheating and resulting in Graal automatically blocking off access to Classic due to the large amount of GPU processing power required to play the latest version.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience but you may need to purchase a new NVIDIA card, possibly an array of NVIDIA tesla in order to be able to play the latest version of Graal Classic.