Old 03-23-2010, 03:48 PM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
graal 2001 was the ****
You seriously just depressed me with the picture of that playerlist. =/

I remember when graal went p2p, and I heard all of these great things about g2k1, and then I finally got my mom to pay for an account for me. G2k1 was such an amazing experience.

I never got into Kingdoms (or Zone for that matter) so I can't use those two as potential basis of comparison, but no server has ever given you so much to do. Everything had a purpose. The map was fairly large, but there were actual reasons to go to way-off parts of it. And, it was a fun journey. The day/night system was well used. Anyone who spent any amount of time on g2k1 spent plenty of time outside of that stupid shop waiting for that stupid guy to wake up!

The economy was awesome. And, the market place is probably the best and most successful single idea that graal has had that I know of. It was amazing getting to sell things at your own defined price. There were seemingly endless ways to spend your time with an awesome player and staff base to go along with it.

Unfortunately, I just don't think Graal has enough players to make a g2k1 comeback all that realistic.