View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I admit, I don't know many online games, but I guess they will not give much more support.
What kind of support needs a trial? I think it's a support he can get from the FAQ's in game.
The SC was mainly frequented for account problems (password, bans, payment or complaints about staff...). And this kind of support should only get someone who at last payed one time to play with full access.
I think we paying customers should get support first of all. And as long as this is not happen, we don't need to think about support for trials.
Just my opinion.
And a free game needs to get money too. I wouldn't like to have advertisements when playing or so.
Check out League of Legends. It is a free game that is much less restrictive than Graal and sells useful bonuses rather than charging an account subscription fee.

One thing I really haven't liked about Graal since the introduction of Gralats is charging money just to play and then charging more money for cosmetic items.

EDIT: and more to the point, they have a considerable support dept. for the free players.