View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsedAngel View Post
I got the mic feature to work but it's really buggy and doesn't work to the people without UDP turned on.
Yeah, not to mention the problems enabling UDP creates for many people in itself. Quite a redundant feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
I didn't know people even used the in-game voice chat, lol. Does it work? I've only seen people actually try to use it like 2-3 times in my whole Graal playing history, and it's never worked for me (hearing or speaking).
I only know of 1 person in all of Graal who uses it. Lithium Confusion (Blitzxkrieg). He's a top-notch DJ and composer, so he often has his mic turned on and is blasting his music compositions and generally favourited music to the people around him that wish to turn on the feature and listen.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·