Thread: Question.
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 03:58 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I think Graal as a whole needs to step back from this over-reliance on events. Classic was a huge offender of this. Classic pre-shutdown had nothing to offer players other than events. If you didn't play in the events, you had nothing to do. All it is is a cheap and easy substitute for actual content. Now I'm not saying events aren't without their place, as events can help entertain players and give them something different to do, but you can't use events as a necessity to keep players entertained. If a server can't function without events, then I think something is wrong with the server.