View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
Blablabla I like to talk about things that I have no clue about.
First of all I would just like to say that you don't need to trash this thread like you do on all the other threads.
If you have a problem with it - Talk to Bell.

But to just make it clear, the main reason we have been delayed is that we have almost NO STAFF.
It's basically just ME sometimes.
If we were to go to classic tab, chances are high that we will get new staff.
Aswell as that we will not have to constantly worry about paying our&staffs gold & the server.

But these two worlds are like two servers, they are full with various stuff, exciting original ideas...
Especially Opan, it's like a game itself.
I believe AEON will definitely take Graal to the "next level".

Quote:
You started working on a server with 4 worlds, which is 4 times more work than a regular server. Take responsibility for making all 4 before you rush through 2 just so you don't have to pay.
I don't know about you... but ehm... It's been on Hosted tab for atleast 3 years.
If we would rush just to not have to repay for the server... then we would've done it AGES AGO.

Quote:
Lot's of servers come work hard at what they want to make. Why should one server be allowed to go classic when it's barely half done?
There are/were many good servers out there, but they are nowhere near on getting to the classic tab. It's almost impossible to get through all the obstacles we've done. I believe that in order for Graal to continue being alive AEON needs to be added to the classic tab. It will bring Graal to a new level. It will give that "change" that the regular people want.