View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 08:41 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
Hope the staff doesn't mind me replieing to this.
If they make all 4 worlds completely playable, they will be busy for atleast another year and a half, if it's going to take as long as these worlds have, probably longer.

Opan is nothing like any of the other "failed modern servers", Opan features a unique weapon system, a class system, levelling system and much much more.

I believe it has been discussed with the PWA, and when they finish these 2 worlds they are elligible for classic i believe, i don't think its really about the paying, the staff is a group of mature people, and im pretty sure there wouldn't be any problems repaying for the server.
That's not the point I'm trying to make.

Lot's of servers come work hard at what they want to make. Why should one server be allowed to go classic when it's barely half done?

Despite not having been on Opan, it may be great, but the classic world on Aeon, is, as I said, completely generic.