View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 05:02 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
It has. Zormite's development is still a top priority of mine, but honestly, who cares? I've had more free time than usual this past week, but I've hardly gotten on.

My main incentive to get on recently was "yeah gonna dov, finally get some decent levels", to which someone told me that I'd better hurry because apparently Tig planned on nerfing that. Whether that's true or not, it made me realize how little GK had going for it. Grinding and exploiting lame things like that has become all there is to do, and even that's being taken away. I'll avoid leveling up the easy way just so I'll have something to do on GK next year. That is pitiful. They only way to play the game is to play it slowly so you don't burn out your options.

All we have left is kingdom drama, which can be fun, but people either don't care enough to do it, or get way too serious with it.

You know what I did this week when I got on Graal? I raided on Zodiac. I started playing Era and enjoying it. I'm even been able to sit on UN and chat. After years of learning to love GK, the harsh realization that there is nothing to do has finally set in. Meanwhile, Era is right next-door, a constant party going on, and they don't care whether you have an invitation or not.