View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I've already spoken to Rufus so now drop it all and lets get back to what we were doing. While I realize that most of you will have something in your past that could potentially stop you from being added, no others are being added at this time. All future additions will be discussed by the team and the PWA before being added. I still have some research to do on the rest of the people that have put in their voices of interest and some of them will need to complete an application for review. All in good time kids. I'm getting there slow but sure. I'm just also trying to not let accounts support get backed up in the meantime.

Thank you cyan for your help in this, its much appreciated and thanks to skyld and vulcan for getting the irc channel set up. I'll be giving Darlene a list to get you added to global connect today but won't have much time to do much else until Monday as I'm going to be gone.

If any of you have any specific questions or concerns to ask me though, feel free to forum pm me. I'm going to try to check those a few times this weekend. By Monday we should have an application available and are working out the details of where it should be sent.