View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 05:56 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't like that it's left to unpaid volunteers to do the work that should have already been done by Graal Online? I know we now consider Graal a development platform, but that doesn't mean paying developers should need to write their own documentation and tutorials -- that's the kind of stuff our money should be going toward.

I like what you guys are doing, and I'm definitely not trying to stop you...I think it's really nice that someone is finally taking the initiative to get these things done, but in my honest opinion, this team is the kind of thing that needed to be done for us, not by us.

I felt compelled to say something after reading 13 pages of nobody acknowledging that it's disappointing that Graal's customers are left to do this for themselves.

I really hope that this team gets some support from Stefan or Skyld. Good luck to you.
because we already had many threads about it, and still have some threads with that topic being at the core

it's one of those topics we can't actually discuss but we kind of fill it in here and there when it can be relevant