View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 05:40 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Indeed. To back it up, this is how CJ's advertisment looks like on GraalOnline.com:

Graal Zone: A futuristic 2D battle game
Playerworlds: Create your own game
Graal Skills: Huge ressource of casual games (note: Stefan has stated that this project was moved to iPhone instead, and that the current one on Graal is only kept around for who knows what reasons)
Graal Kingdoms: An adventurous MMORPG

Nowhere is GraalOnline as a whole advertised as a game - because it's not one anymore, and haven't been for a long time. It's a development platform where two of their own games and some playerworlds are being hosted.
That is probably because the web site was terribly constructed.

You also kind of do realize a good portion of graal's playerbase doesn't develop? That's because they're not supposed to. Graal is advertised as a game--It's this style of thinking that has made Graal's playercount fall to a fifth of what it used to be 4+ years ago. Most of the servers now suck, and not the least bit enjoyable for a new player, and people don't have to develop just to enjoy this game or even pay for it.

Most of hiro's posts have been in the correct style of thinking from a consumer's point of view for graal so I am taking his side on this. Sorry if I misunderstood anything, but I am speaking out of my perception of the matter.

I do happen to think the purpose of this thread has went off in a tangent. Yes I do wish I did not have to pay to help some UC servers out, but apparently this hasn't been the case for years. I'd pay the 25 yearly thing for the previously known vip package, but that doesn't exist anymore. But y'know theyre not making more money off the quality of their game, so they gotta charge more somewhere.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)