Thread: Bile
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 07:07 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Bile is heavily underpowered, but obviously, all gods are. Bile has NO bonuses other than sus, poison resist and disease immunity. Our prayers are high grace cost and diseases are useless due to immunity. Compare with Brigid, who have a very powerful holy word, a spell that slows us, wall of thorns, sactuary and others... All gods need to be re-vamped.
Sustance, Poison Resistance, along with disease immunity are all bonuses that are a major part in player versus player. Not to mention you get 2 deadly diseases, (attuned:wounding?), cause many wounds.

Brigid I've played. Unless you're fighting against someone Bile/undead, you really don't use too much grace. Sure, wall of thorns, the web stuff, santuary and stuff are nice, but where's the attack spells? Brigid has major grace regain, but it rarely actually uses grace for anything unless up against their enemy god.

Yeah I agree though, all gods should be re-vamped for better or worse to balance pvp more and have more unique styles of combat.