View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 07:41 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
-How often do you currently play Zone now, would losing certain items and statistics really bother you? If you don’t play (which no one really does anymore) I can’t see why they would

A player-reset on a server that has no players doesn't do much harm. Especially if your willing to offer the players your resetting new mixed with old, fun, balanced gameplay.

^ Answer/argue please.
I'd rather not reset the server unless some drastic changes are going to be made that requires a server reset. I mean reseting the server just so players can work/lame their way back up to the top, making them so easily #1 while deleting all the oldbie's statistics seems pretty shtty to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksage15 View Post
1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. All you did was base lame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionJS View Post
Have you got any idea hard 900 hours straight laming is ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksage15 View Post
It's not hard, just boring. And you don't deserve it when all you do is buy gelats and lame new kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionJS View Post
Anyway, I dont care what you think, I still kick your ass also without laming.
Stupid arguments like this killed Zone. Every once in a while was okay, but it exceeded the limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
Having an expanded arsenal isn't always for the best. Just look at what it did to Era.
Yeah . I liked it when Era first came back from a reset, and only guns were Ak, and Uzi.