View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 06:24 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidwolve View Post
How exactly did you guys 'lower the price' of the MP40? Also Less money in the economy? Why was the MP40 the only gun affected by this price change because from what I see in mass message the prices of the other guns are unaffected. (luckily i got rid of my mp40 before this price drop)

Again I didn't mean to come at you like that but from what I remember, I have tried to get your assistance in the past only to receive no response. Then minutes later I would see you walking around on the GMAP and sending mass messages. You don't think you come off as a person who is unreachable, but believe me you certainly do. I have heard numerous complaints about you. I don't know if they are all true but I used you for an example because I don't really have complaints about other GP's.
MP40 isn't the only gun to have this problem. GG, Famas, Deagles, FN2K, and several others. The guns which people usually buy with money went down in price since there is less money in the economy then before.

I don't have any PMs of you asking me of anything, so i'm not really sure what you're talking about. I'm checking the history between us and you never asked me ever about anything.