View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:21 AM
UN Manager
SwimChao is just really niceSwimChao is just really nice
Temporary Level Artists

Hi guys,

Currently on Unholy Nation we're running a little short handed for level artists, which is a huge problem. We're just starting work on a big GMAP for an upcoming system. So, I'm looking for level artists who would be willing to hop aboard the team temporarily (and potentially long term) to do some major level work.

You need to be skilled in terrain leveling, because the entire thing will be outside. You won't be told what to do, just the type/area. You'll have free range to go wild in this GMAP, but will have to communicate with the other people working.

Currently the team working on it is, but not restricted to:

Our own LAT, *christopher and temporary LAT *Crono.

Compensation:
- As compensation for your work, you'll get to be apart of the release of the next major system for Unholy Nation. If you require more, we'll work it out from there.

Tools:
- You'll get a temporary RC, with limited rights. You'll have a temporary LAT tag, and staff boots to make your job easier.

The job doesn't have to end here. If you do good, show team spirit, and would like to be a long term part of the team.. I'm sure we can work something out.

Please get back to me ASAP, we're starting this week and would like to get a good chunk done by this weekend.

Send some previews of the levels you've done to [email protected] or PM me images here.

Thanks,
~Streety

Last edited by SwimChao; 06-30-2009 at 08:33 AM..