View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 05:30 PM
£ôrd Çòñtëgó Me§§iaH
contego will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to contego Send a message via AIM to contego Send a message via MSN to contego
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSolider View Post
Classic was dead in 05?

Are you high or something?

I don't have the exact numbers, but I started playing classic in the summer of 05 and it was far better than it is right now. Even if 05 was so-so, 06-07 were definately pretty good for classic most of the time.
Nope Classic wasn't active in '05, it was about where it is now. "Far better" is way over exagerating. The average is about 15 with mainly staff online.

The majority of you're posts are to argue with others and insult them.

Speaking of which, being "high" is far better than being ignorant, responding just to be included, to argue, and slow Classic's progression down.

You speak without experience or facts to support what you say. And I find that your posts are meant to slow production down and to simply argue for the sake of arguing.

You claim to care about Classic yet all you do is knock down any kind of progress and you sir lack tact by insulting those who are trying to make a difference.

I challenge you to actually step up and do something productive for Classic. If you feel driven to argue something, then have FACTs to support it. Not a theroy or a guess of how it works.

With that said - A little less conversation, a little more action.