View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 03:10 PM
known
unknown is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
No hat economy and no wings. Its been a long standing agreement between UN and Classic that we would not have a hat economy and we wouldn't use wings.

One problem I see with Graal in general that I will fight bitterly against is the fact that every server seems to want to have the exact same things that the other servers have. Wouldn't it make more sense instead to have unique servers that players can enjoy? I'm not saying there won't be some similarities. Every game online has similarities to others but shouldn't you be able to log onto differant servers and experience not only a different look but different gameplay options?

Day/night and weather are good examples. It was a different experience when one had it. It became common and expected when everyone implemented it. Thus ruining the entire experience all together. Now if you don't have the option to turn it off people complain.
in othewr games like WoW or Guild Wars or anything like that, all the servers are pretty much the same. Graal already has enough variety. Classic has already been moving in the way of other servers, everyones just biased that the ideas are from UN.

Kind of like Laura with her comment "I want to know how many of those votes are BTK"

It doesn't matter who it is or where they play or what guild they are in, what matters is, they want to see a change in the HD on classic so they can play there again.