Thread: Future ETs?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 01:01 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
@minione: It was said by jesse IN THIS VERY THREAD that he wasn't hiring any ET's due to low playercount. One more ET ISN'T going to change the low playercount. What need to happen is more UPDATES or at least start to INFORM the players more of what updates are being worked on AND give them updates once a week on the progress.
The staff have already said what is being worked on, the squad system. I'm not sure as to the progress of the squads system. I will say that we posted applications for the Zone Police, are still hiring for FAQ, and are looking for GFXers to create new tilesets.

I don't want to derail this thread any further talking about what the GFXers would be creating the new tilesets for, but I ensure you that we are looking to spice things up!

I'll ask Dan to post updates on what is being done, but I'm not sure if Dan will be able to provide weekly updates.

Wouldn't now be a time to tell which players are dedicated to the server, and who will stick with the server even when times are tough? The people who are dedicated now are the perfect type of people to hire as ET, because they keep playing even when times are tough. If they keep playing when the times are tough, that might show how if the times are tough as an ET that they will still continue to be dedicated. The dedicated players are proving that they are willing to stick with the server, and to me that says that they may be ready to become staff.

That said, there isn't much need for the events team right now because the events team needs a higher playercount to have enough participation in events.