View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 12:57 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Why don't my PMs to GCs get answered, even when I send them out in mass form?

Quote:
I can understand having to spar to be placed in the bracket (granted, that's pretty stupid, all it is is an extra bracket).

What I don't understand is the whole summon/location bull****. That has no effect on sparring ability at all, it could easily be watered down into reaction time, favoritism, or just interest.

Why not just let everyone take part? God knows Classic needs that kind of attention. It's obvious that all that's going on is some vague attempt at elitism by having the requirement fights in places that someone like myself, who only logged on because they wanted to "have fun",would find impossible to get to in time. Granted, there's a big chance I'd lose, but it would've brought a bit more positive attention to Classic, in the form of accessible spars.

Honestly, what's a few more sparrers going to do the server? God forbid you have more people having a good time online.

idk i'm a ***