Thread: New News Admins
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 12:42 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
Can you at least look into that before you say as much?

Okay lets break this down. Nataxo can not use remote control. Nataxo is a trial. Nataxo can't post those news. That means that the only person who can submit news is Cyan.

Now lets break this down a little more. Nataxo is a trial. (I said this twice! LOLOLOLOL!!!11!!) Nataxo is unable to access the Graal Bible. Now knowing this information, we can reasonably assume that the only people who would submit Nataxo's news would be Cyan3.

Okay so we have all this information stating Nataxo most likely did not post that news. We can also make use of the following information:
http://wiki.graal.net/index.php?titl...ev&oldid=11701

The best thing to do now would be to realize that unless the user Novice submitted that news as a favor for Nataxo, that Nataxo did not write that information.

You could also ask Nataxo, and I'm sure Nataxo might let you know if she wrote that article.
i'd appreciate it if you quoted the sentence that i stated nataxo wrote the first article.

& if she can't access the graal bible, cannot use remote control, and can't post news, shouldn't the position should've been given to someone who could?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpredlctable View Post
yeah if you wanna be incorrect there's only about infinity-ass ways spell it the wrong way
search it on google.