View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 06:12 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneAngelIbesu View Post
I read news articles all the time. I don't have a favorite reporter. This is because all reporters generally report the news the same, and that's because the news itself does not depend on the reporter. It's text, guys.

If you get the job, all you're meant to do is condense a server's news down to a paragraph and take a screenshot, because most people aren't going to give more than a passing glance before double-clicking the server they play on. If UN gets a new spar arena, you say that UN got a new spar arena. The importance of originality is little to none, and it's a huge waste of time.
News needs to be entertaining and informative though, especially on a game. I agree it needs some level of consistency however.