Thread: Graal 3D
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfKenshin View Post
I will say it again. Graal 3D will never come out. No matter what. Stefan and his wonderful team spend too much time doing all this stupid iphone and Skills crap. Honestly who the hell wants to play graal on their iphone. If you think you are gonna make more money because new people will be like "Awesome let me play this ****ty game on my iphone." Then you are horribly wrong. Graal 3D has been a project that i've known about for atleast 4 years. And they have basically nothing to show for it.

FORGET IT! IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!
Wow dude, chill. They said ages ago that they've dropped the project more or less. And the iPhone applications have so far been a pretty big success from what I've heard, with Adrenaline Poker and Bomber Online.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto