View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 10:46 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
To be honest, and this is PURELY opinion only, not intended to discriminate or offend in any way. Although Bell has mentioned there being no open spots, I do feel it is not well placed that you liken your situation to that of Tig's.

I say this mainly because Tig gave up his old ways and started down a long, hard path to redemption before he was even considering applying for the positions he's rightfully gained over the years, one painful step at a time. I really don't think you and Tig are anything alike in this regard, and that your comparison to the contrary is unfounded.

I do apologise if it does sound like an attack of character, it's not intentional, I just don't think the comparison is a solid argumentative reason to create your own application.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·