View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 10:49 AM
:D
Ace_Ciprioni is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Ace_Ciprioni Send a message via MSN to Ace_Ciprioni Send a message via Yahoo to Ace_Ciprioni
Application: Ace Ciprioni

As Tig did I must do the same, before I go on with my application I would like to say that I also do not have the greatest history on Graal. Which just might be a blessing if I were given PWA, typically with people who have histories like mine and Tig.

The players who have those types of histories are easier to spot. An admin who has never cheated before wouldn't know all of the ways to catch a cheater typically, however those admins who have cheated as a player would know EXACTLY what to look for.

I also have amazing leadership and management skills as in the real world, I manage a paintball field on the weekends. I am the team captain on my paintball team, I have lead us to many victories.

I also foresee many negative posts to this application due to my history, but every one grows up and changes. I've spent a large portion of my childhood on Graal and have learned a lot in the real world and Graal related over the years. I believe now that I am ready for this position as I've grown above what I used to be and as a better human being.

Past and Present Experience

I have been a GAT, GANI or LAT on UN, Zodiac, Era, Maloria, Enigma, Endora, Ol West, Atrius, Atrian City, Graal X, Utopia, and many many more but not so popular servers. My development skills have a wide reach, the only thing I'm not so great with is scripting and Tig's taking time out to help teach me more of GS2.

I've managed and have been working on my own server for about five years now. I'm known to not be very easy on my hiring and those who do have rights are usually people I've known for a long time. I know that they can do their jobs without worrying about corruption. I can also state that I'm probably one of the oldest Graal members still around.

I started Graal in 1998 right around the time Graal became Graal. I have seen many servers come and go, and many that had the ability but just didn't quite make it due to poor judgment within the servers staff. I've worked in many administrator positions on a large amount of playerworlds.

Education and Employment

I have a high school education, never did bother to go to college because if I did I would go for computer graphic design, in which I already am able to do 3D graphics and in the past and present have and still do work with companies such as Maxis, OutSpark, Blizzard, and Disney.

My employment includes managing a paintball field (only open Friday through Sunday) and through the week I do graphics for multiple online games which Graal is included. Although Graal is the only one I don't get paid to work for it is the one I enjoy working with the most as my graphic abilities started here on Graal 10 years ago.

I believe Graal is the only reason I uphold the job that I have.

Policy Changes

The only policy I've seen any issues with is playerworlds uploading graphics. It seems many people are confused with the uploading of a image on a server. Even though they may be the creator, you can't just use the same images over and over on every other server.

For example: If I make a gun for era, and it gets accepted, uploaded and used, then I upload that gun on Zone, or any other modern server. Although I am the author of that image, it can't be accepted into any server that uses guns as weapons.

Judgments

I've been known to be very strict and rough with dealing with issues. I try to be as professional as possible while still maintaining a down to Earth appearance. I'm very open and blunt with my opinions, and I do not accept any form of corruption at all. Abuse is not tolerated with me, I have made bad decisions in my past but I can honestly say I have no regrets from the past two years.

With all of that said, I belive I would make a great PWA due to my leadership skills and administrator abilities. As well as being able to help develop. I'm very well known for my graphic abilities and as it seems many servers cannot find successful graphic artists.