View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 04:41 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullify View Post
My name is Rocky and I'm announcing my candidacy for FAQ of these Graal Kingdoms. (we all miss the political hooplah- I know)

Account: nullify
Hours: 2200~
Nickname: nullify (of course!)

I've wanted to be a FAQ for a while, but the job really didn't exist; until I came back from a short hiatus. Since then GK has expanded more than I thought it could. In my many years of playing, I've always been more than happy to help out players, old and new. Be it answering questions, explaining quests or even being bait for t-rexes for the newest of the new. I worked as a developer for Crescent Pirates and Dustari, only to have my ideas pushed aside by the former manager. I haven't let that distract me from my desire to see GK change for the better. I feel that the new (and old) players should be well informed if Kingdoms is to survive another year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Account: shrimps

I've played GK off and on since April 2001 on several accounts, about 4k hours give or take total.

shrimps steele

I have played GK for a long time and know most all of what is to do on Kingdoms, I spend a lot of idle time on Kingdoms so have the time to answer question people may have.

I have no life I spend all my time on GK. >_> I am a friendly like able guy? (Question above basically is same as this.)
...k added Shrimps (FAQ) and Nullify (FAQ)

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”