View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 02:09 AM
N-Pulse Asst. Manager
The_Kez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to The_Kez
N-Pulse Rebirth Assistant

N-Pulse Rebirth

N-Pulse Rebirth is an RPG based server with a massive array of features and gameplay that does not appear in the current N-Pulse. The new N-Pulse will allow for the collection of items and strengthening of the character, though those who enjoy classic sparring and events will still be able to enjoy playing events and sparring with the classic Graal mechanics.
The classic leveling up system is not used and instead we'll be using a system which allows for more customization of the character than in other worlds. The tileset is revamped, and many inter-related jobs are being added.

I'm not releasing specific details yet about the server to anyone but staff on the server, but if you think you have the development knowledge to be staff on Rebirth then this may be your chance to see what we have created, and been long boasting about!

I'm looking for an assistant developer to help me finish the project. You have to be active on Graal so that you can have a reasonable amount of time to help out. I'm looking for someone with at least a decent knowledge of GS2. Right now I'm the only scripter, so the better your scripting knowledge, and the more organized your scripts are, the better it is for me. If you have development skills in additional areas, that's great also. You must also be someone with some level of creativity. I won't just be giving you rights to script with me, and giving you assignments. You may have assignments, but they will be more broad then a normal NAT. You'll be in charge of helping me finish the project, so what you can come up with on your own will be important.

I am only hiring once such assistant, you'll be considered a NAT on N-Pulse. If you think you have some knowledge of GS2, but aren't interested in helping manage the development for Rebirth, you may still be hired as a general NAT and you'll be given regular assignments and more access to do your own scripts as you've worked longer.

If you think you qualify for either of these jobs you can:
- Leave me a reply in this thread.
- PM me in-game (Account: The_Kez)
- Add me on MSN Messenger (preffered! [email protected])