View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 06:53 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Universal Tailor

I propose a Universal Tailor to be implemented. This tailor would be activated via F4(or some other macro), and be documented as well. The tailor will allow the players to easily change their head, shield, sword, body, and body colors. Along with it the ability to save changes into 20 different slots. These slots will be universal among the Graal servers(perhaps saved the same way the buddy list is?) so the player can load up their look as soon as they log on to a new server.

I know this will conflict with servers that use custom looks and all... but I don't think that it will conflict so much as to defeat the purpose. I hate having to log onto a new server I'm trying out and going through a whole process of making my character look like me. Especially since every server has a different way of changing colors. It's annoying trying to figure it all out each time. How do you think that looks towards new players? Having to change the look of their player the biggest quest on Graal ever?

One thing that shouldn't be included are hats, since I know hats are implemented differently on different servers.